Thursday, May 29, 2008

Funny story!

I've been telling Art that LC's kicks have been getting stronger & stronger. She kicks so hard sometimes that you can see my belly jump from it. I've been trying to get him to feel her kick again (he's only felt her once or twice since Jamaica) but she just stops kicking once he puts his hand there.

So every night when I go to bed Art comes upstairs with me to tuck me in. He gives me a kiss, talks or sings to LC for a little bit and then he puts his head on my belly to see if he can hear her. So last night we went through our regular routine. He was talking to LC a little bit and then he put his head on my belly. All of a sudden my little girl gave the biggest kick/punch ever! Art jumped up so high and started yelling "OMG OMG She just kicked me in the head! My daughter kicked me in the side of my head!" It was the funniest thing EVER! He just couldn't believe how strong it was. I was hysterical and I couldn't stop laughing! The look on his face was priceless. I honestly wish I had that on tape. It was great!

No comments: