Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Welcome to the Third Trimester!!!

I'm 27 weeks today which means I'm in my third trimester!!! That actually kind of freaks me out! My ticker popped up this morning "91 days left!" I can't believe how fast it's going. I'm feeling great! I'm finally gaining weight and am up 3 pounds total for the whole pregnancy. But I think these last three months are going to be a little tough on me. This past weekend it was pretty hot out and it was definitely affecting me. I was tired (I have to start taking my afternoon naps again), my fingers got swollen during the day and my feet too but just a little. My legs really hurt me on Sunday too. We had a BBQ at the house on Saturday and I think I was on my feet too long. I'm hoping things won't be too bad but we'll see how I'm doing by August.

Right now my last day of work is going to be August 8th which gives me a little over 2 months to go. IF I can go another week to the 15th I will but what's the point really? I'd rather be home getting some rest before the princess makes her appearance. Plus, I'm sure there will be some last minute things around the house I'll need to do.

Yesterday I started washing some of the baby clothes Nicole gave us so I could put them away. This may sound so stupid but I was so excited to put her clothes away in her dresser and hang some stuff up in her closet. It makes it seem a little more real. Yes Katie, eventually there will be someone sleeping in that room! Art is so anxious for her to get here. All he keeps saying is he wants to meet his daughter. Soon enough my dear, soon enough!!!

1 comment:

MomaLuzzi said...

You look so adorable in your pictures. Your all belly and you are just glowing. I love the pics of the nursery too. You guys did a great job! Little C is already a lucky little girl to have you two for a mommy and daddy :-)