Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I forgot the most important part!!!

I don't know how I forgot to put this in yesterday's post! Art has been dying to feel LC kick. So every time I feel her kicking away I call him over and as soon as he puts his hand on my stomach she stops. He's been getting real bummed about it.

On Saturday, our first day in Jamaica, Art & I were in the pool floating on our rafts and she started kicking (I think she's gonna be like her Daddy and swim because she really liked the water). Of course he puts his hand on my stomach and she stopped. I told him to just leave it there and see what happens. So there we were floating around on a raft in the pool and Art has his hand on my stomach and all of a sudden she gave a huge kick! Art jumped up from his raft and said "I felt her!" It was sooo cute and he was so excited! I was very proud of our little girl =)

He felt her quite a few more times after that day. He was in his glory!

No comments: