Tuesday, May 20, 2008

3 years ago today...

I married an amazing man!!! Happy 3rd Anniversary to us! The trip to Jamaica was our gift to each other and Saturday we went out to dinner to celebrate. Tonight we'll just have a quiet dinner at home and maybe watch the wedding video.

My house is actually starting to look like a house again!!! The baby's room is coming together so nicely. Art's done with the crown molding except for one little spot and I have some touch up work to do in a few spots but that's it, it's done. I'm working on painting the letters of her name now to hang over the crib. They're a lot harder than I thought! And I've been trying to find the perfect chandelier for her room but I hate everything I see! I found one at Pottery Barn Kids but it's on the expensive side. I don't know if I can justify spending the money...yet!

Arthur & I were laying in bed with Marino on Sunday talking. We just finished taking a nap (he gets preggo symptoms too). I said "Do you realize that in a few months LC will be right here laying with us?" He said "I can't wait! I'll be with my two favorite girls!" Then we talked about how it's a little bittersweet because it's just been the two of us for 9 years and now we'll have a new addition to our family. We're so excited though. We can't wait to meet her and to see what she looks like. Art says she's going to look just like me except with blue eyes. He's really stuck on these blue eyes!!! We also talked about when we think she'll be born. We both agree I'm going to go late and we'll have a September baby. Art says September 2nd or 3rd. He also said if she is born on those dates then he'll be watching the Giants opening game at St. Clare's hospital with his daughter in his arms. He's so cute! I'm so excited to see him as a Father. He's going to be amazing with her!

My Mom is coming home today from Florida. She was visiting Rod and family. She said they have tons of clothes for me! This little girl has sooo much clothes already. I have 3 bags at home and whatever Charlene will send me plus new things she'll get. It's going to be insane!

No comments: