Thursday, May 22, 2008

My aching back =(

OYE!!! My back has hurt me so much this week. I've tried a heating pad at night, taking hot baths, doing my Yoga but nothing helps, it still hurts all day, especially at work! Someone told me that I should put a rolled up towel behind me while I'm sitting in work, like where my back curves, so maybe I'll try that. And I'm going to start sleeping with a pillow under my back. I'm looking into making an appointment for a prenatal massage but I'm not sure if I should do it now or wait a few weeks until I'm really in pain. Maybe I'll just get one now and later =)

1 comment:

Megan K said...

I was having really bad back pains for awhile also. I got a back cushion/pillow thing from Staples and I use it whenever I am at my desk at work. It really helps. Now my back only hurts every few days instead of every day. I think the towel will do the same sort of thing, you should give it a try. Good luck!
-Megan (julieteve)