Monday, May 12, 2008

What a very special day!!!

Yesterday was Mother's Day and although I wasn't planning on celebrating everyone made it such a special day! So many friends wrote to wish me a Happy Mother's Day. I even got a message from Zach, Art's friend, telling me to have a great day. My brother and sister-in-law sent me a card, my mother-in-law sent me a card, my Mother got me beautiful flowers and Arthur out did himself. In the morning he cooked me pancakes. That was a nice way to start off my day. When I went downstairs there was a present on the kitchen table. He got me the prenatal yoga video I've been wanting to get, a cherry frame for the babies room, a pink baby photo album and a baby memories book to record all our most important moments with LC. You can fill it out from now all the way up until her 5th birthday. I love it so much! I started filling it out already! Art went up to his parents house for a little while to see his Mom and give her her present and I spent the day sitting on the deck with my Mother. We BBQ'd and had a great dinner. It was a really really nice day!

Saturday the carpet was installed in the baby's room. It looks GREAT! Some of the new furniture is being delivered tomorrow and the old furniture is being picked up (THANK GOD). It's really coming together. A few more things here and there and it'll be finished!

This morning I had a doctor's appointment. LC's heartbeat is nice and strong and I'm right where I should be. I've been sick since last week though so dealing with that has been hell. Especially since I can't take anything for it. I'm getting better though but I still have a nasty cough. But the best news is, I gained 5 pounds!!! So I gained everything back and I'm officially at 0 weight gain so far...WoooHooo!!! I think Jamaica had a lot to do with that =)

No comments: