Sunday, August 3, 2008

Just sitting around on the weekend

It's Sunday morning and it's Beautiful out! There's a nice breeze and it's not too hot out. Art is outside mowing the lawn and then we're going to go take Marino for a walk with the stroller. Last time I took it out he was afraid of it. We want him to get used to walking with it since I'll be taking him and baby out for walks when I'm home.

The weekend was good. Friday my feet were so swollen they were throbbing! Art soaked two rags in a bowl of ice water and wrapped each foot. It felt SOOO much better! Saturday I was suppose to go swimming at Auntie Alli's house but it was crappy out so we decided to reschedule. My Mom came over instead to help me clean up the house a little bit. Then we just hung out for a while. I tell ya, I don't know what I'd do without my Mom and Art. They both take such good care of me and make sure I have everything I need. It's nice to know I'm surrounded by such loving people!

Later that night Art's parents called and said they wanted to stop by and bring Chinese over for dinner. So at about 7 they showed up with dinner and stayed until about 9:30. They got to see the finished nursery and loved it! They don't come over to the house too often so it was a nice surprise.

We also got a few things checked off the baby to do list. Art put the car seat in, my hospital bag is pretty much packed and the nursery is finally done! I posted some pics below. Now all we have to do is wait for our daughter to arrive!


share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8KctWrNuzbHA

No comments: