Tuesday, August 19, 2008

No progress =(

I went to my doctor appointment this morning and she said I'm still only 1cm dilated. So at my appointment next Wednesday, if Little C doesn't come on her own, we'll schedule an induction date for the following Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday. If Art & I have our choice we'd like to go into the hospital on Monday, September 1st, which happens to be Labor Day! How cute that I'll be induced on Labor Day right?!?! Also, Art has said from the very beginning that Little C's Birthday was going to be September 2nd. We were having breakfast at IHOP one day and we were talking about the baby and that date just popped into his head. From that day on he's said the baby was going to be born on September 2nd. Would it be crazy if she actually is born on that day!

So whether Little C comes on her own or I do end up being induced I will be a Mother in 2 weeks. OMG!!!!! I can't wait =)

No comments: