Monday, August 18, 2008

Getting very anxious!!!

We're getting down to the last few weeks of this pregnancy and I have to admit I'm getting VERY anxious! Every little thing I feel I think "Can this be it?" Some people were hoping that the full moon this weekend would bring labor on but as you can see, I'm still here and still pregnant. I had a very weird day Friday and Saturday. I was just so very emotional. I cried at everything on Friday. It was so bad I cried at the friggin Olympics! Yes, that's right, I cried watching gymnastics. Then Saturday I got up because I was suppose to go to Alli's to go swimming. I took a shower, sat in bed and just didn't want to move. So I told Alli I couldn't come and I went back to bed until Art came home from work at 12:30. Then I was emotional again. Art could see I was on the verge of a breakdown so he made me go get dressed. We went for a walk, then he took me to TGI's for dinner and then to A&P to get stuff to make an ice cream sundae. The man sure does know the way to my heart!!!


By Sunday I was better. I invited my Mom over for dinner and she confirmed my thoughts, my little girl has finally dropped! Her butt is no longer up by my boobs! But I'm peeing a lot more and she's putting a LOT of pressure on my pelvis area. I feel like a lot has been "going on" this weekend. Like I'm closer to labor. Yes, I know I actually AM closer but I've been feeling almost like my body is actually getting ready for it now. I know it sounds weird but it's just a feeling. I was cramping a lot today and had some sharp pains. Tomorrow is my doctor appointment so we'll see if I actually made any progress or if all this stuff is just in my head...Wish full thinking???

Well, I've gotta go get some work done. I'll post tomorrow when I get back from the doctor!

No comments: