Saturday, August 9, 2008

Done with work!!!

God I am SOOO happy I don't have to go into work anymore! Now I can just relax at home and take it easy. The people I work with are so awesome though. Thursday the girls from HR took me out to lunch and gave me a gift certificate to the spa! They said everything from the shower was for Little C and this was something for Mommy. I'm going to save it for after the baby gets here. I'm sure I'll need it! Friday we had dunkin donuts for breakfast and one of my co-workers made me pink and white cupcakes. Yummy! Then my department took me out to lunch. It was a really nice day. VERY busy but I finally got everything done and left the office until December!

Today Art & I have to go to the Police Department to get our car seats inspected. We'll see how well Art did with installing them...LOL! Tomorrow we're going shopping to get my little Ariana a birthday gift. I can't believe she's going to be 2! Other than that I'll just be relaxing at home. It's beautiful out today and is suppose to be this way all weekend. I'm gonna open all the windows to get some fresh air in the house and maybe even sit outside on the deck for a little while. Something I haven't done all summer!!! Enjoy!

No comments: