Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday To My Wonderful Hubby!

Saturday was Art's 31st Birthday! We had such a nice day. Art took off Saturday so he was able to sleep in. I woke up in the morning and cooked him breakfast in bed. After breakfast we just laid in bed watching TV until about 11:00. I gave Art the weekend off. I told him he didn't have to worry about doing anything except for relaxing. My Mom came over to take me food shopping and then I went home to take a nap. At about 4:00 we left to go to a BBQ. Art's friend from work was having some people over. He lives on the border of Boonton and Rockaway in a beautiful house!!! Anyway, I got to meet some people Art works with. They were all so nice. His one friend Alex and his wife was there with their 10 month old baby girl Sophia. What a cutie pie!!! We stayed until about 9-9:30. It was a really nice time. After that we stopped at Karen & John's house for a little while and then headed home for birthday cake. Art kept saying he only had one birthday wish, to have a healthy baby girl!

Sunday we met Art's parents and brother for lunch at Charlie Brown's. All his father kept doing was looking at me with the huge grin on his face saying how excited they all are for the baby. That was so nice to see and hear. This baby is bringing so much joy to so many people! And we're getting sooo close! It's 1 month to my due date!!! After lunch we stopped at a co-workers house to pick up a crib that she was getting rid of. She used it for her grandson and he outgrew it so she said I could have it. We're giving it to my Mom so Little C has a place to sleep when Art & I need a wine night and Little C needs some Nana time =)

After that we were home for the rest of the day. We put up the shelves in Little C's room. I just have to get some nick nacks to put on them now. I ordered a copy of mine & Art's baby picture to hang up. Once they get here and I put them up the room is officially done! If I buy anything else for this room Art will kill me!!! Art also put together her swing that Aunt Karen gave us. OMG it is sooo adorable! Art said he knows that she'll love it because it just looks so comfy.

Today I started my final two weeks of work! I'm so excited! I have so much crap I have to finish before I go but at least I'll be working from home for a bit so I'll still have a little more time to get things done.

I can't believe she's almost here!!!!!! I just can't wait to see her!

No comments: