Thursday, April 3, 2008

I finally felt the baby move!!!

So Tuesday night after the tornado (or what sounded like a tornado) it got really windy outside. Marino does not like the wind and when Marino can't sleep, I can't sleep. So I was up from about 12-3 watching movies. I watched the end of Message in a Bottle (cried my eyes out of course) and Something About Mary. Well I guess he/she really liked the movie because at about 1 a.m. I felt the little flultters of Little C moving around!!! It was so amazing! I don't know why but I just froze. Like if I moved at all he/she would stop moving. Then I looked around for Art to tell him but he was sleeping in a coma so I couldn't wake him up. I wanted to tell someone so badly so I looked at Marino & said "I just felt your little brother or sister!" You know it's bad when you're having a conversation with your dog at 1 o'clock in the morning! But I was convinced he understood me...LOL! I told Art in the morning and he smiled so much! He knew I was waiting for this!

Wednesday I was laying on the couch and I felt the baby again. Art was sitting on the couch next to me and I told him I just felt the baby move. He got up to come over because he wanted to feel him/her too but I told him it was too soon for that. He wouldn't feel the baby for a few weeks. He got all upset. At night when I was going to bed he put his head to my belly, as he does every night, to "listen" for Little C. He claims he heard the baby moving around. He heard little bubbles and he knew it was the baby. He's so cute sometimes!

Tuesday was 19 weeks. One more week until the BIG ultrsound. I changed the date from the 16th to the 9th. I couldn't wait anymore! Besides, the week of the 16th I'll be 21 weeks. This is a 20 week ultrasound so it only made sense to change it =)

Anyway, here's the 19 week picture! I can't wait for the warm weather!!!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

Hi Katie-not sure if you remember me-Shauna Moran (formerly Perry) from BHS??? I stubbled across your blog while I was creating one of my one. I see you have a baby on the way! How exciting!!! Kevin and I just had our first-a baby Girl, Madison, born January 14, 2008. It's absolutely amazing. If you ever want to chat or talk baby stuff...feel free to email me.

shaunaleighmoran@gmail.com

http://themoranfamilyinparis.blogspot.com/