Tuesday, April 8, 2008

20 Weeks = HALF WAY THERE!!!

Well we've officially hit the half way mark! I can't believe it. Time is flying by! Saturday Art & I went for our first baby class. It was just an introductory class. They tell you about symptoms you're feeling and how to deal with them. They gave me stretches I have to do everyday and a relaxation treatment. They also taught Art a massage to give me when I need it! They said I could give it to him too but is that really necessary? Next week we're going for a tour of the hospital. My Mom's coming with us so she can see the hospital too. I think my Mother-in-law is pretty familiar with it considering she works there...LOL! We also signed up for a Baby and Pets class. They give you tips on how to bring the baby home if you have pets. Marino is a very jealous little man so I'm afraid he'll have some adjusting to do. The easier I can make it for him the better!

I think my cravings are starting to kick in. Art had to work late yesterday so I was home watching some movie. The girl in the movie took out a coconut cake and started eating it. After seeing it that's all I could think of!!! I text Art "I want a coconut cake!" He must of thought I was nuts! But he went to A&P for me and brought me home the BEST coconut cake a pregnant girl could ask for!!! I even saved some for tonight! Art said he wishes he was pregnant so he could eat whatever he wants! I'm feeling great though. No complaints at all! I'm still down 7 pounds but my doctor isn't worried at all. She said the baby is growing and is healthy so that's all that matters!

Tomorrow is a VERY big day for us. We find out for sure if we're having a boy or a girl!!! I'm so excited I can't sleep at night. I was up at 1:oo this morning just thinking about it. After this I have a feeling it's going to go by even faster. So many things are on hold until we find out...registering, finishing the nursery, the shower. So say a little prayer that LC (my short name for Little C) co-operates and they'll be able to tell. Otherwise I have NO idea what we're going to do!!!

No comments: