Thursday, March 27, 2008

The nursery is on it's way!!!

I'm so excited that the work on the nursery has started! I wanted to hire someone to come in and do the room for us since Art works 6 days a week and has other projects around the house he's working on but he said no way. It really meant a lot to him to make the room perfect for his little boy or girl. So he's been busting his a** working on it. He sanded down all the woodwork, fixed the little crown molding that is up in that room and put a fresh coat of white paint on everything and the ceiling. On Tuesday I went to Home Depot to pick out the colors for the bottom of the chair rail. Since it will be the same whether we have a boy or a girl he can get started on that part. I also looked at some molding for the chair rail. They had one that had a cute little design carved into it that would look so cute in the nursery. I have to take Art to see it. He trusted me picking out the colors but the chair rail he needs to approve....LOL! We're going out with my in-law's in the next week or two to pick out the furniture. We have two sets we like so we're going to take them to see it. We also have to figure out what we're doing with the floor. We were thinking of putting pergo down and getting an area rug but we may just have to re-carpet for now and save that for another time. I can't wait until it's finished to see how it all comes together!!!

Art & I are in the process of finding a daycare. It's extremely depressing! But I'm feeling great these days! I'm getting my appetite back. I'm still not eating a lot but I'm eating more often which makes me happy. I even gained 2 pounds back! WoooHooo!!!

No comments: