Wednesday, March 5, 2008

15 Weeks!

So I was 15 weeks yesterday! Since we don't know the sex of the baby yet we can't register but I started to look at items where the sex doesn't matter. It's confusing as hell! How do you know which items are best? From bottles to sterilizers to breast pumps...it's so confusing! Let's take the video monitor as an example. Arthur WANTS a video monitor. So I went on the Babies R Us website to check them out and there are about 100 of them! Which one do I get? And since we're hoping to have another child we want to register for neutral items for the big stuff (like car seat, carriage, pack n play etc.) and I'm not crazy about the neutral patterns! I hate that green/mint color and the one pattern that I've seen and LOVED has brown in it and Art said no to it because he hates brown. But I'm registering for it anyway, why do men care what the pattern looks like anyway ;o)

Let's see, what else. The dining room is done and I love it! We went on Friday and got a computer desk that fits perfect in the corner. We moved the futon downstairs and it really came together sooo nicely. Art did a great job on the ceiling! He did it all by himself and it was a LOT of work! We're going to have a huge garage sale in April after we pave the driveway and once the sale is over we'll move the guest room over and start on the nursery. It seems like a never ending project though!

I think that's all the updates for now. Our next appointment is the 18th and our big ultrasound is on 4/16, which can't come soon enough!

No comments: