Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Another pound bites the dust!

So I'm 16 weeks today! I do the same thing every Tuesday, weigh myself and take a "belly pic" every other week. Well I got on the scale this morning and I lost another pound! Putting my total pregnancy weight at -9 pounds! I'm starting to get a little worried here. I was reading my pregnancy week by week book and it says for the 16th week I should have gained 5 to 10 pounds and I'm down 9! We're going to the doctor in a week so Art & I are going to bring it up to her then. My Mom says as long as the baby is growing and doing well then everything is OK but it's still a little concerning to me. I just want to make sure my Little pumpkin is getting everything he/she needs. I'm eating good, lots of fruits, veggies, glass of milk every morning, taking my prenatal vitamin, but it's dinner that's worrying me. I actually ate chicken last night! I had to eat VERY small pieces and I didn't eat alot of it but it's something. I'm going to start making myself eat dinner from now on. Maybe that will make me gain a little weight.

By the way, this is the first time in my entire life that I'm actually UNHAPPY about losing weight!!!

No comments: