Thursday, January 31, 2008

No Rye Bread = Morning Sickness =(

So I pretty much have my morning sickness under control. I'm nauseous every morning and sometimes at lunch. Nothing too bad but still nauseous. I eat two slices of rye bread on my way to work and that makes me feel better and the morning sickness goes away until lunch. Then I eat again and I'm good. Not too bad compared to the horror stories I've heard about!

WELL...this morning I went about my normal business. Warmed up the car, got stuff ready for lunch, grabbed my bag & coat and a treat for Marino and then went to get my rye bread. There was no more rye bread!!! My husband has a habit of taking the last of things and not telling me we're out! So I said I'd wait until I got to work. We have a cafeteria in our building and I could go and get some rye bread after I get in. Well I don't know if it was the car ride or the unbelievable headache I got from wearing my friggin sunglasses but the further I drove the worse my morning sickness got.

I got to work and went straight to our kitchen and got a plain bagel. I had no time to go downstairs. I started to eat pieces of it on my way to my desk but it was too late. I ran to the bathroom and...well I think you know what happened next. That's the first time I've ever vomited at work and it's just not fun.

So I ate half of my plain bagel and drank my ginger ale and feel much better. Until lunch!!!

No comments: