Thursday, January 10, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

Yesterday was my 28th Birthday and I had such a nice day. The ladies at work always go above and beyond to make my day special. My Mother cooked Art & I a great dinner and we had a nice quiet night at home. It's funny, ever since we found out we are preggo we compare everything to next year. Like for Christmas "At Christmas next year we'll have a little baby" and the same for New Years. And now yesterday with my Birthday. My wonderful husband gave me such a beautiful card and wrote that next year Little C will be here to celebrate with us. What a difference a year will make!

So tomorrow we're off to Florida to see Rod, Charlene and the kids. Rod & Charlene are getting married Saturday and all I can think of is I hope I fit into the damn dress! My bloat is UNREAL!!! But more importantly, my Brother will find out he's going to be an Uncle...we're telling them we're pregnant! I bought Ariana a little shirt that says "I'm going to be a big cousin" and when we get there I'm going to put it on her and tell her to go see Daddy. We'll see how long it takes him to figure it out! I'll post after we get back on Wednesday. Hopefully I'll figure out how to post pictures on here soon so you can see how it went for yourself!

No comments: