Thursday, January 17, 2008

Back From Florida!!

We got back on Tuesday from Florida. It was a great trip. My little Ariana is getting SOOO big! She's just adorable. She even helped out in telling Rod & Charlene our exciting news! When we got there on Friday I put her "I'm going to be a Big Cousin" shirt on and waited to see how long it took them to read it. Rod was holding her and noticed she had a different color shirt on. He started to read the shirt, looked at me and said "You're pregnant? Are you serious?" I told him yes, he was going to be an uncle!!! He was so excited. I told him not to tell Charlene and to wait for her to read the shirt but of course he didn't listen and as soon as she walked in he said "look at Ariana's new shirt." She read it and started yelling "Are you serious?" It was very cute!

Other than that our trip was great! Rod & Charlene got married on Saturday. It was a beautiful wedding. Sunday was football and we watched the GIANTS BEAT THE COWBOYS!!! What a great present that was! Monday the boys stayed home from school and we went to Ybor City in Tampa and went to an arcade. We had lots of fun there!

Now it's back to reality. I had my first dose of morning sickness this morning (YUK) and Art & I go for our first OB class tonight. Should be lots of fun =)

Here are some pics:








Rod already has her cleaning!


















No comments: