Wednesday, December 19, 2007

We're Pregnant!

On Tuesday morning, December 18, 2007, we received the happiest news of our lives...We're having a baby! (Wow...did I actually just say that?!?!?!) I took a test early Tuesday morning and was shocked when it came out positive! Arthur & I had been trying but I pretty much gave up on this month. I has happily mistaken. After seeing the results of our test I went into our bedroom where my husband was VERY sound asleep. (If you know Arthur, you know it's like he's in a coma when he's sleeping!) I sat on the bed beside him and tapped him on the shoulder. After he grunted I whispered in his ear "You're going to be a daddy!" His reaction was priceless and typical Arthur "What? What's going on? Oh My God! This is serious!" After a few more of those and some rolling over and burying his head in his pillow, he sat up and hugged me and I cried. I just couldn't believe it. We are pregnant. We're going to have a baby! A little Arthur & Katie put together into one person! It's so surreal! After that I put a smile on my face that still has not gone away. It was honestly one of the happiest moments in my life! I will remember every second of it forever.

So that's it, that's our story of how we found out. Our little Bambino is due August 26, 2008 and we're SO excited!

No comments: