Friday, December 28, 2007

TGIF!

Holy Exhaustion! This is the one thing that has hit me hard so far. I’m just SO exhausted! And it’s like clockwork. Every day at 2:00 my eyes start to burn and it becomes so hard to keep them open. I went to bed at 8:00 last night and slept straight through to 6:00!!! And I could have slept much longer. That’s why I love the weekends; I get to take my nap at 2:00…LOL!

I have to make a special little note to my hubby! He has been so wonderful and he’s so adorable through this pregnancy so far. He rubs my belly and kisses it before we go to bed and before I leave for work in the morning. He’s been so good with taking care of me, making sure I have everything I need and very understand that if I’m tired I’m not doing much around the house (like cooking...LOL)! I’ve always known I had a good guy at home but I appreciate him so much more. He really is amazing!

He's going to be a great Dad!!!

No comments: