Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We are such packrats!!!

So Art & I have started to get the house ready for the baby. First project was the stairs. We have to finish repainting the walls and put some molding up and then they'll be done. Art started working on redoing the ceiling in the dining room a few weeks ago. Once he's finished doing that (and it's almost done!) we're moving the computer and futon from upstairs to the back of our dining room to make a little sitting area. The guest room needs to be moved to the old computer room and the old guest room will be the baby’s room. So while Art was working on the ceiling I started to clean out the closet in the baby’s room. Holy Shit!!! I've never seen so much crap in my life! We keep such garbage it’s not even funny! I emptied the whole closet out and then started trashing what we didn't need. 6 trash bags later it actually looks like a closet again!

I can’t wait until all our little projects are done. Our house is a mess! The dining room is overflowing into our living room; the upstairs is a mess until we can get the downstairs together. It’s just so messy and crowded in the house right now. I can’t wait for it all to be done so we can have someone come in to start painting the baby’s room! Now that’ll be exciting!!!!!!!!

As for me, I feel good! I have to start eating dinner though. Sunday night I got very light headed and dizzy. I turned very pale and almost passed out. I think it's because I didn't eat dinner. Art made steak & potatoes and it just didn't appeal to me at all! Nothing really does except pizza or pasta. We went out to dinner with a couple of friends Saturday night and I took one bite of my chicken and that was it. I was done. I have to start forcing myself to eat something! Last night Art had steak again and he made me two baked potatoes. They were delicious!!! Seems like I have a thing for carbs...LOL! I have another doctor appointment tonight so I'll talk to the doctor about it. Other than that I feel great!!! One more week and we're in the Second Trimester...WooHoooo!!!

No comments: