Friday, February 15, 2008

Little C's first picture!!!

WOW! That was the most amazing experience of my entire life!!! It was so nice to finally see Little C. You go all this time without feeling anything or thinking that anything is really going on but wow...there's a whole lot going on in there! We got to see our baby kicking their legs and waving their arms around! It was amazing! To think that all of that is going on inside me! I could have sat in that room and watched that screen all day. It was so great! Art & I both were in awe of what we were seeing. After the ultrasound the tech gave us our pictures and left saying that the doctor would be right in. While we were waiting I just started crying hysterical. Looking at the pictures of our baby and having heard the heartbeat (a very strong heartbeat) was, I guess, too much for me to handle and I lost it! As I'm crying hysterical the doctor walks in and looks absolutely shocked that I was crying. After we talked with her we were getting ready to leave and she said "I hope everything is ok with you" and I said "Oh yes, I just got a little emotional. This was our first ultrasound." So she said "Oooooh, they're happy tears. Cry away then!" I have no idea why she thought I was crying but I thought it was pretty funny!

The tech did tell us what she thought we were having but we're not going to tell anyone just yet since it's not 100% accurate. We made the appointment for our next ultrasound on April 16th. At that ultrasound they'll check the baby’s major organs and they'll tell us for sure what we're having. For now I have my pictures of our little baby that I just can't stop staring at. Art says the baby has my little nose and will probably look just like me, which he says is a good thing =)



Presenting Little C



No comments: