Thursday, October 23, 2008

8 Weeks!!!

Today Makenzie is 8 weeks! 8 weeks?!?!?! I can't believe my little girl is almost 2 months. The time is going so fast. Today is my last day of disability which means if I wasn't going to start working from home I'd have to go back to work on Monday! I can't even imagine. She's still so young but she's getting bigger every day. She's holding up her head so well and her legs are getting stronger every day. I try to put her down for tummy time but she really hates it. She'll only last about 2-5 minutes. She stays awake longer now and is really alert! She's "talking" up a storm and smiles all day long. It melts my heart when I look at her and say hello and she just smiles and laughs. God I love her so much!!!

I'm actually looking forward to start working a little from home on Monday. It'll keep me busy. Not that she doesn't keep me busy but this will get me away from the TV! I watch every reality and talk show there is! It's gotten so bad I DVR The People's Court. Can you believe that????

We're also getting ready for her Christening on November 16th. My brother and Ariana are coming up from Florida and I'm so excited for it! My brother hasn't met his Goddaughter yet and he tells me everyday that he can't wait to see her. I can't wait to see Makenzie and Ariana together! There will be some pretty cute pictures to take =)

No comments: